Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday May 20th.

I decided to go and see what Suzanne was up to today.  I didn't bother ringing the doorbell.  I just looked through her trash.  That girl always has the best trash!  Now that she is recycling (so environmentally conscious, that girl), I can go through her old magazines and catalogs with ease! 

While going through her regular trash, I found something a bit disturbing.  Underneath some cottage cheese-like puke, I found an empty package of Skittles.  These aren't your average ordinary Skittles.  These are something new.  How is it that Suzanne finds out about these things? 

Skittles Crazy Cores.  I couldn't tell much from the puke covered package so I had to come home and use my google powers.  Apparently these skittles have one flavor on the outside and another on the inside!  I'm not as glamorous as Suzanne and I'm sure my palate isn't as gourmet, so I'm not convinced I will like this mixing of flavors.  However, I'm willing to try it on Suzanne's recommendation.  Yes, I know she didn't *really* recommend these to me if I found out about them digging in her trash.  But, I think she knows I do it so I'm wondering if she left it near the top on purpose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment