Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Offspring!

I got to see the miracle baby! I know you want to hurry over to see my eyes, that saw the baby first hand, but just wait. . .here's the story. . .tonight, after the whole Suzanne family came to dinner over at my husband's aunt's house (I know, right?!), who lives close to the hospital, I heard Suzanne utter these words. . .

"Do you want to come up and see the baby?"

Uhhhh. . . . . .YES!!!!!

So we scooted on over and got buzzed in the secret door to see the wonder baby. . .and I'm tellin' you, when Suzanne pulled back the little pink blankie from her little isolette house, I was amazed at that beautiful babe. . .tiny, perfect little babe. I even did exactly what she said, and was totally obedient and only looked (babies don't need no germies). I'm tellin' ya, someday someone is going to have a blog called Stalking Amelia. . .srsly.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you looked at her indirectly so as to not harm your eyes from the glowing miracle baby!

    ReplyDelete