Sunday, May 24, 2009

SHE CALLED ME!!!!!

Oh my GOSH!!!

I never knew how thrilling it would be to have the person for whom I am the crazy paparazzi contact me - instead of my waiting behind the nearest rose bush waiting for the perfect picture...

It all happened the other morning.

I was helping my mother when the phone rang. Because I ddin't hear it initially, I had the proveledge of capturing her voice on my voice mail, thereby making it available for me to listen to over... and over... and over again.

Nothing simple, just a little message asking if she could.. EGADS!!! come and visit little me in my home, or perhaps over ice cream... and confirming her child's attendance to my home weekly over the summer.

ARE YOU FERAKING KIDDING ME!!!

I don't even have to follow her around...

She will come to me...

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky is right. Maybe at our next Stalking Suzanne meeting we could play the voicemail? PULLEEEZZZZ?

    ReplyDelete