Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Vampire Tales

I was at book group with Suzanne last week.  She even sat by me!  We were discussing one of my favorite books, The Historian by Elizabeth Kolostova.  I always love historical fiction and when a book makes me want to learn more about the history after I am finished with the story, I consider it a success.  This book made me want to find out more about Vlad Tepes and the vampire folklore surrounding this real life person.

Suzanne doesn't believe in vampires. 

I get a daily email digest from a source called, Help a Reporter Out.  Basically, you can submit items and get sources on your various topics to help you with articles.  Not long after book group a request came out asking for people that don't believe in vampires and think all this vampire stuff is bad for society. 

I thought for a second about sending the info to Suzanne so she could respond.

Then I remembered something very important that we learned about Suzanne. 

She doesn't want any fame and notoriety so her kids won't get kidnapped. 

I wonder what we should do about this blog?  It's only a matter of time before she has even more stalkers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment